Controller / Accountant Manager - Costa Rica
- Daily Reconciliation & cash Flow Management.
- Preparing financial analysis for cost & benefit analysis.
- Set up, maintain & constantly review a system of internal control, reports & processes that regularly and accurately monitor fraud and charge back risk ultimately optimizing profitability.
- Responsible for accounts receivables, collection & accounts payable.
- Monitor and analyses business trends and operating results.
- Will play an important in financial planning and procedural improvement.
- Liaisons with bank & payment processors on day to day operational issue and accounting matters
- Identifies and recommends to the management in the most timely fashion all options and actions necessary to address financial opportunities or challenges
- CA professional with min. 10yrs of Exp.
- Experience in managing a team of upto 5 people.
- Previous Experience in an E-Commerce environment and working with payment processor is preferred.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Experience with international company formation , taxes and banking will be added advantages.
- Ability to multitask , Handle pressure & meet deadlines in a fast paced Entrepreneurial environment.
- Time Sensitive, detail oriented with strong analytical skills, problem solving , Organizational & Interpersonal skills.